My Credit Card Got Rejected - Why?
There are, unfortunately, many reasons why a credit card transaction can go wrong. That is why we offer several payment methods, to make sure you will always be able to purchase the images you want.
Reasons why your card does not work:
- Our servers are having trouble contacting your credit card issuer.
- The card was rejected by the issuer - f.ex if there isn't enough funds in your account.
- Your card does not support the latest security standards, including VISA 3D-Secure and MasterCard SecureCode.
- The wrong security information was entered when you were redirected to 3D Secure.
- The card has not been activated. If you have a new card, you must activate it before the card will work.
How can I fix it?
- Try PayPal - you can pay on PayPal with a credit card, without having a PayPal account. This might work if we're having trouble contacting your credit card issuer.
- Wait - and try again. Sometimes it can help to wait a few minutes and try again.
- Contact us and see if we can offer you an invoice.